Things I've Learned About Loss offers a comforting shoulder to anyone looking for advice on how to process loss and grief.
Author Dana Shields, who lost her brother in a plane crash, shares her insight and offers comfort and companionship to readers in mourning.
This heartfelt book of wisdom is a beacon of hope to help readers aching to find a new normal.
• Loosely guided by the stages of grief
• Helps those experiencing grief feel less alone
• A beautiful, simple, and sincere book on bereavement
When people experience a loss, it's hard to know what to do or say. Things I've Learned About Loss helps reinforce the message that those grieving are not alone or wrong in their grief, even if it sometimes feels that way.
Presented in a petite, elegant package, this is a thoughtful gift for anyone struggling with their own loss.
• Features earnest content and reassurance that grief is normal
• A good pick for those grieving and struggling to cope with the loss of a loved one, or for the gift-giver who is looking for something to help and soothe a grieving friend.
Dana Shields began to share her experiences with loss as a means of supporting her family and friends after struggling with her own grief. She lives in California with her family.