Séance 101 explores the physical side of the spirit world and how contact with “the other side” affects you! Read this book to find out :
• How spirits communicate with us by tipping tables. Learn the basics from the New England School of Metaphysics.
• How spirits manifest on film and the methods for using Electronic Voice Phenomena to contact spirits.
• Where to locate and safely open your third eye, that natural intuition that can be developed into a psychic tool. Learn to meditate and set up a seance.
• The importance of psychic surgery, medical practices without tools, anesthesia or pain; trumpet mediumship, where spirits speak from megaphones; and precipitated painting, when spirits paint works of art , without the help of mortals.
• How magic and mediumship are tied together via the spirit of Harry Houdini!
The spirit lives. Will you become a believer?
Author: Kuzmeskus, M.S., Elaine .
Number of pages: 192.
|Publisher:||Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.|
|Publish Date:||Jul. 20 2007|
|Author:||Elaine Kuzmeskus, M.S.|
|Amazon Breadcrumb:||New Age|