Gabby has long been loved as a spiritual teacher speaking to tens of thousands in sold-out venues throughout the world, and catalyst for profound inner change. Happy Days presents her most powerful teaching yet: a plan for transforming the pain of your past traumas, whatever that may be, into newfound strength and freedom.
In this empowering book for releasing trauma, you’ll learn:
- Why most people feel frozen in mental health patterns that make them unhappy—and what to do about it
- 9 transformational, yet untapped, techniques for peace and genuine happiness—from “reparenting” yourself to bodywork practices that work for freeing the stuck energy of past unprocessed trauma from your body
- The mindset shift that can do more for you than decades of personal work
- How to speak the unspeakable and go into the places that scare you—and come away with peace of mind and freer than ever before.
Chapter Titles Include:
- Willing to Become Free
- Become Brave Enough to Wonder
- Why We Run
- Hiding behind the Body
- Speaking the Unspeakable
- Don't Call Me Crazy
- Love Every Part
- Freeing What's Frozen
- Reparenting Yourself
Happy Days Ahead
“This book is my gift to you,” Gabby writes. “It will answer your questions about why you feel blocked, scared, anxious, depressed, or alone, and it will liberate you from the belief system that has kept you small for so long. . . . By taking this path you will become the best version of yourself. You will become new.”
No matter what you've been through in life, you can have a future filled with freedom, inner peace and happy days.