The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Calendars, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
For the first time, the go-to wedding website, The Knot, has compiled all their essential planning tools—and dozens of new ideas—into this beautiful wedding organizer.
Inside you will find:
• Detailed timelines and worksheets for scheduling and budgeting
• Planning and money-saving tips on everything from the dress to the music to the reception decor
• 8 tabbed dividers packed with visual inspiration, including more than 100 color photos of centerpieces, table settings, favors, and more
• A perforated color swatch page for mixing and matching your own wedding palette
• Extensive information on choosing your vendors, including checklists of key questions to ask
• Ideas for the twenty-first-century bride, including how to use online tools and mobile for maximum convenience
• Pockets for collecting inspiring tearsheets, important contracts, and business cards
• Removable stickers on the front, spine, and back so you can make the binder your own
The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer is an indispensable resource—and a lovely keepsake after the meaningful, joyful, and customized celebration you’re sure to have.
Carley Roney is at the helm of the world's favorite wedding brand as editor in chief of TheKnot.com and its sister sites, TheNest.com (for newlyweds) and TheBump.com (for first-time parents). She appears regularly on national television shows, including Oprah, Today and The View. She is the author of several popular wedding and home decor books from The Knot.
|Publish Date:||Jan. 1 2013|
|Edition:||Csm Lslf edition|
|Author:||Carley Roney, Editors Of The Knot|