Reiki for Beginners Book and Card Deck presents the 30 traditional Reiki hand positions—12 for self-help (practicing on yourself) and 12 for family-help (practicing on others)—that provide calm, soothing comfort that may help to relieve pain, stress, and anxiety and offer reassurance and support for physical and mental disease.
In addition to an introduction and a description of the basic principles and benefits of Reiki, the book is organized into three ailment category sections, which allow the reader to access it in three different ways: by location, body system, and chakra.
Ailments by Location
- (head/neck, chest, upper abdomen, pelvis, legs/feet)—
- Sometimes we have discomfort or disease in a particular part of our body and don’t really know the cause or source of these issues. By following a protocol that uses hand positions associated with particular locations in the body, we can begin to address some of these issues.
Ailments by Body System
- (immune, circulatory, gastrointestinal, respiratory, muscular and skeletal, endocrine, nervous)—
- By following a protocol that uses hand positions associated with particular imbalances in one or more of these systems, we may begin to address some of the issues caused by stress or injuries acquired in our daily life.
Ailments by Chakra
- (root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye, crown)
- These seven energy centers flow from the top of the head to the base of the spine and are associated with certain characteristics (for example, security, vulnerability, and trust). By following a protocol that uses hand positions associated with imbalances in one or more of these energy centers, we can begin to address some of these imbalances.
Victor Archuleta is a healing practitioner with his own practice in the Los Angeles, California, area. He is trained as a yoga teacher and is a certified Reflexologist, a 3rd level Reiki practitioner, and is trained as a CranioSacral therapist. He is a member of the Reflexology Association of California and a member of the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.